How to Save Books and Keep Reading What You Love
- Talk about the books you love. Not just the big famous ones.
- Leave a review on Amazon or BN.com or Goodreads or all
- “Like” the book on Amazon, or “Like” the author’s Facebook Fan page, invite your friends to “Like” Authors need people that don’t know them.
- Spread news of the book through your social media channels
- Buy books. Pre-order is best before the book comes out.
- Buy books as gifts
- Carry the book around so people can see it.
- Reserve a copy at the library
- Attend the book release party (if there is one) and bring a warm body or two
- Request books at bookstores
- Turn books face out at bookstores.
- Alert the media (if you know any)
tweet this: Go ahead, you know you love books, save them so you can keep reading.