- Hire an editor to work on your manuscript and don’t argue with them either in person or in your head. Promise me right now. I mean it.
- Eat, Sleep and Fixate. Read, research, read some more.
- Write a query that would make your old boyfriend take you back (even though you don’t want him back). Even a little bit. No. You. Don’t.
- Put on your nicest personality and network. Take your meds. Pluck your eyebrows and put a little Vaseline on your teeth. You are miss congeniality. Go forth and be congenial.
- After rejection lick your wounds and get back out there slugger. Learn to take it on the chin with grace and resiliency.
So, here’s the tweet: How to Get Published? Edit, Fixate, Query, Smile and Bounce. Rinse and Repeat